Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night at the Movies --- 9pm Eastern

Hi pilots! please join us on Saturday night as we take a long flight and watch a movie together!

Saturday's flightplan is as follows:

Solo, Indonesia (WARQ)
    Koto Kinabalu, Malaysia (WBKK)

Aircraft:
    Anything that can maintain 250 IAS at 25,000 feet. Since we'll be watching a movie, an autopilot is recommended. I will be flying a 747.

This flight will take place using JoinFS.

This Saturdays movie will be the far out film: Solo: a Star Wars story

So, grab your favorite beverage, pop some corn and join us as we fly and watch this great movie together.

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsFIlxhwmWg9gXDknswc2wPvdr1p
    Starts
    September 30, 2018 01:00 AM
    Ends
    September 30, 2018 03:30 AM
    Last edited by Lazerbolt; September 22, 2018, 03:59 PM.
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

For future consideration: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4225622/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      ?
      Happy landings,
      Lazer

Comment

Sorry, I may have been too brief. I was posting from my phone at the time. I thought this movie might be worth putting on the list for a Saturday night flight. It is similar to that spoof slasher flick we watched a couple of weeks ago.

I saw parts of it yesterday. It was stupid funny. Here is the link to the non-mobile website for the movie:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4225622...nm_flmg_act_22

Comment

To be fair, this is a surprisingly well made, stylish movie for this genre (I watched the first half of it), with generally good reviews even. However, It's not the kind of movie I've ever been into. I understand the comparisons to Tucker & Dale (teen-age slasher bloodfest, turned on its head, infused with plenty of humor.), I like T&D mostly because people aren't getting horribly murdered. Other that the opening scene, everyone else dies in funny accidents, the whole time making Tucker & Dale look more and more guilty.

For fans of the genre this really is a good movie, just not my taste.
          Happy landings,
          Lazer

Comment

I think you're being childish and immature. I think you need..... a babysitter.

Just kidding of course.... except for the babysitter part. There are worse ways to go. It's alright though. I thought you'd like it. No sweat.

Comment

Looks like the starting airport code is W A H Q in my database vs the listed W A R Q .

Comment

Hmmm... weird, for me it shows up as WARQ in game and on plan G.
                Happy landings,
                Lazer

Comment

Using Little NavMap it shows up as one. In XPlane it does show up as WARQ. Odd since Little NavMap is supposed to use the database from the sims.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X