X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Flying Fantasy league 2018 DRAFT SPECIAL- Tue Sept. 4th, 9:00 pm ET

Greetings pilots!

Looks like its time for another season of the MsFlights Flying Fantasy Football League!
    There are slots available to any armchair coaches that may be interested. All pilots are welcome to join the league by simply expressing your desire to do so as a reply to this post below.

Tuesday night we will be taking a simple NFL themed flight while the coaches of the msFlights Flying Fantasy League conduct their 2018 season draft! Everyone is invited to join in this flight, but the coaches may move to a separate room until we have finished all draft business.

Our flight takes us past several NFL stadiums (past and present) that are represented in default FSX. We will be flying from Chicago to Canton Ohio, with a few diversions along the way, but we will NOT land until we get all the way to Canton. That's right, just pop in the flight plan .PLN file that is supplied below, set your auto-pilot, and sit back & enjoy this sight-seeing flight.

This flight will take place using JoinFS!

Any aircraft that can maintain 220 KIAS @ 3000 ft

Tuesday's flightplan is as follows:

KMDW Chicago Midway departure
    MANLI Intersection Fly by Soldier Field
    KLDM Mason Co Pick up the commissioner
    KPTK Oakland Co Intl Fly by Silverdome
    KBKL Burke Lakefront Fly by Browns' stadium
    KCAK Akron-Canton Regl 6 nmi from Hall of Fame

A flightplan .PLN file for this flight can be found here:
    http://1drv.ms/1O4aN5s

Hope to see everyone there!

Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsFIlxhwmWg9gXDknswc2wPvdr1p
    Starts
    September 5, 2018 01:00 AM
    Ends
    September 5, 2018 03:00 AM
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Looks like its time for another season of the MsFlights Flying Fantasy Football League!
    There are slots available to any armchair coaches that may be interested. All pilots are welcome to join the league by simply expressing your desire to do so as a reply to this post below.
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

So far, I read of returning coaches Storm, Novawing, Lazer and myself. If you have any interest in such a fantasy football league and frequent our flight-centric community here, you can't find better company nor a better fantasy league. This is a long running league and great fun is had by all, historically. Please consider joining.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X