Start Time 24 Hour
    Clock
    US Eastern 9:00PM 2100
    US Central 8:00PM 2000
    US Mountain 7:00PM 1900
    US Pacific 6:00PM 1800
    UK London 1:00AM Saturday 0100
    Intro
    For tonight's flight I think I've located any area that is not going to cloud up on us, Las Vegas. We are going to fly an instrument path from North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT) to Laughling Bullhead International Airport (KIFP) which is south of Las Vegas. A straight line path is about 70 miles between the two. Our flight path will make it about 100 miles.

Multiplayer Platform - JoinFS

Hub/Server: MSFlights.net USA KARL Hub
    Full installation and setup is required before the flight starts.
    Ensure you are familiar with the software to minimize delays before the flight.
    New Pilots: Please note, you can use X-Plane or Any version of FSX/P3D with JoinFS

Flight Plan
    KVGT – LAS –BLD – KIFP : http://tinyurl.com/Karl-s-FlightPlans All images and files will be included there.

Cruise Speed
    150+ KIAS.

Altitude
    +/- 10,500 msl

Aircraft
    Completely your choice

Scenery
    Default scenery is acceptable.
    Expect scenery differences with other pilots and elevation issues with JoinFS.

Weather
    Real Weather - Currently skies are forecast to be clear and winds will generally be from the south/southeast.

NOTAM
    Flight Planning will take a couple of extra minutes compared to what we normally do. If you have a easily accessible printer, it might be helpful to print out what you think you'd like to look at while flying. I like paper myself. Electronic does the job but I can get information faster from paper.

The flight plan includes only the destination. Tonight we will tell the GPS which approach to the destination we will want to you once we are in the aircraft.

The first two images represent the total flight plan and the initial part of it. On take off turn to the southwest to intercept the 120 radial of the Las Vegas VOR (LAS). We will cross the VOR and proceed on course.

An overview of the flight plan:

An overview of the departure path:

The departure chart:

The highlighted area is the area we will be focusing on in the "approach plate" this evening:

This is the same chart without the highlights:

Starts
    August 23, 2018 01:00 AM
    Ends
    August 23, 2018 03:00 AM
    Last edited by Karl; August 22, 2018, 07:14 PM.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X