Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Time - LAtoVEGAS

This will be the another episode of an aviation themed show. FOX TV has a new show with an aviation theme called "LA TO VEGAS". It's a half hour sitcom based around the goings on of the flight crew and passengers that routinely fly this route. I watched a couple of episodes and it's amusing.
    -

For these flights we will be flying airliners between KLAS and KLAX. While in cruise we will watch an episode of the show. The link to view the program will be www.twitch.tv/msfgroupflight.

-

AIRCRAFT:

I will be flying an airliner in X-Plane. Any aircraft that can keep up is welcome but I would prefer to see passenger/cargo carrying craft vs anything military. But the choice is yours. I recommend an aircraft that be automated as much as possible.

------> K L A S - Las Vegas <-----

FLIGHTPLAN:

Expect FL260 for cruise (26,000msl)

Downloadable PLN and FMS plans @ http://tinyurl.com/Karl-s-FlightPlans. (You'll also find a L-1011 that you can use to as a sub for my aircraft)
    Starts
    May 24, 2018 01:00 AM
    Ends
    May 24, 2018 02:30 AM
    Last edited by Karl; May 24, 2018, 01:04 AM.

May I propose a flight in memoriam to this hilarious comedy? The show's cancellation breaks my heart. Perhaps we could pass around a petition for second season reinstatement at FlightSimExpo.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Cancelled? Really? The last I saw the number were not bad, almost good and certainly much better than I expected. But who knows what drives these decisions. Lucifer, while not a show I watch was doing well in the ratings and it got the ax as well.

Comment

I hope that some other entity may pick up Will Ferrell's and Steven Levitan's entertaining premise and cast and prove the Fox brass wrong. However, in reality, if it weren't for Karl, I never would have become so enamored with this understated and obtuse comedy. I'll make the viewing tonight for the first group flight in a couple of weeks but I am disassembled and may not be able to patch together an airworthy platform. Moving into a second house, 16 hours a day lately.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/21/fox-cancels-la-to-vegas/
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Reminder for everyone to join us tonight from a trip from Vegas to LA while we tune in on one of the last remaining episodes of LA2Vegas.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X