Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Time - LAtoVEGAS

This will be the another episode of an aviation themed show. FOX TV has a new show with an aviation theme called LA TO VEGAS. It's a half hour sitcom based around the goings on of the flight crew and passengers that routinely fly this route. I watched a couple of episodes and it's amusing.
    -

For these flights we will be flying airliners between KLAX and KLAS. While in cruise we will watch an episode of the show. The link to view the program will be www.twitch.tv/msfgroupflight.

-

AIRCRAFT:

I will be flying a a L-1011. Any aircraft that can keep up is welcome but I would prefer to see passenger/cargo carrying craft vs anything military. But the choice is yours. I recommend an aircraft that be automated as much as possible.

------> K L A X - Los Angeles <-----for this episode.

FLIGHTPLAN:

Expect FL270 for cruise (27,000msl)

Downloadable PLN and FMS plans @ http://tinyurl.com/Karl-s-FlightPlans. (You'll also find a L-1011 that you can use to as a sub for my aircraft)
    Starts
    May 3, 2018 01:00 AM
    Ends
    May 3, 2018 02:30 AM
    Last edited by Karl; May 1, 2018, 02:33 AM.

What's FS9 good for anyhow??? Well on our next flight to Vegas it's going to be good for me as I found a package of airliners that works with the autopilot control system of FSTramp (formerly FSNavigator). 10+ years ago I got the Perfect Flight package "Fly the Heavies". I think it was one of the first things that I ever bought for the flight sim. I wasn't impressed at the time and it didn't take long before I grew out of the tubeliners into military/carriers planes and then finally back to GA. This package contains a L-1011, my favorite airliner. It's big and I can set it and forget it via FSTramp. And... it even works in VR! How cool is that?

Comment

Who is ready for another run between LA and Vegas? Tonight at 21:00 EDT. Be there or ....... we'll miss you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X