Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its Back!! Air Assault 2015 air show Weekend.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Back!! Air Assault 2015 air show Weekend.

As many of you know i organise an annual cross community air-show and last year we joined forces with msflights.net to hold this event. It was such a success we decided to have it in this wonderful community again.
    Full details and registrations are on the designated website. Also an advert will be appearing in pcpilot magazine soon so will post link to online version as soon as its up.
    Friday will be arrivals day and pilots will be encouraged to join the Friday night Group flight.
    Saturday will be practice with the main event on Sunday with spectators able to catch all the action through a twitch live stream.
    This is a massive opportunity for ms-flights and any budding performers so look forward to seeing you all there!
    website link- http://www.airassault2015.tk/
    Watch Live on twitch on sunday from 14:00 Easternhttp://www.twitch.tv/airassault2015
    sigpic

We have been asked to move the air-show 1 week ahead due to a conflict from a few of our performers and sponsors this is shaping up to be a fantastic weekend here at msflights.net with sponsorships confirmed from A2A simulations,Rex game studios, Sky blue radio,Sim270, Airfield development Group, Novawing24 and more contacting us daily. If you haven't already registered go get involved All welcome.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the date change notification. I am so gonna be watching. We all had great fun at last year's Air Assault 2014. I do regret tho that the final polished event video never made it out of editing. Twitch this year will fix that possibility as I understand it.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

What server will it be held on?
        [B][SIZE=4]My new name on Discord is "Frost"![/SIZE][/B]
        [img]http://i.imgur.com/jBFcrVT.png[/img]

Comment

a designated msflights server locked for performers only!
          sigpic

Comment

I downloaded and attempted to install Duxford scenery for FSX and an error came up when uninstall file was installing. Since this error came up, the install wont complete.
            I will re-download scenery again in case there could have been a burp in the net, server, etc., while it was transferring to my system.
            Anyone else having issue with installing Duxford scenery?
            Last edited by Pantera; September 23, 2015, 04:53 PM.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]P[/B][/COLOR]recision
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]A[/B][/COLOR]ttack
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]N[/B][/COLOR]avigation &
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]T[/B][/COLOR]argeting with
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B][B]E[/B][/B][/COLOR]xtended
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]R[/B][/COLOR]ange
            [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]A[/B][/COLOR]cquisition

Comment

Pantera let me know if you managed to get the scenery if not i will give you a link to a one drive download of the scenery.Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by edd2287 View Post
                Friday will be arrivals day and pilots will be encouraged to join the Friday night Group flight.
                The Friday flight finishes at Duxford (Air Assault venue) and celebrates the 28th anniversary of the first flight of the EH101. Bring your arrivals to EGHG (Yeovil) for the 9pm eastern departure. More details: see here.

Comment

Thanks for organising storm looking forward to the flight. There uis scenery for duxford that is very detailed and low impact oh and its free just flight are hosting the files for us if you want it. http://www.justflight.com/product/iw...truction-group
                  sigpic

Comment

I would like to participate but I can't leave the entire day free to wait for a TBA time slot. How booked up is the show as of now?

Comment

I can offer you a slot at 16:15 est with a 10 min display window but thats about all i have if that suits you let me know what your flying and boxed or steam.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think I can make that slot, unfortunately. I suppose I'll catch the next one.

Comment

I registered a bit ago but have not had an an email telling me if I have been accepted or not.

Comment

You must be the guy that gave an incorrect email as there is one registration that we cant respond to as email is wrong. email me at admin@flightsimunited.co.uk
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I emailed you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                              Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X