Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Time - LAtoVEGAS

This will be the another episode of an aviation themed show. FOX TV has a new show with an aviation theme called LA TO VEGAS. It's a half hour sitcom based around the goings on of the flight crew and passengers that routinely fly this route. I watched a couple of episodes and it's amusing.
    -

For these flights we will be flying airliners between KLAX and KLAS. While in cruise we will watch an episode of the show. The link to view the program will be www.twitch.tv/msfgroupflight.

-

AIRCRAFT:

I will be flying the default FSX 737 purely for simplicity's sake as flight lead so that I can focus on logistics. Any aircraft that can keep up is welcome
    but I would prefer to see passenger/cargo carrying craft vs anything military. But the choice is yours. I recommend an aircraft that be automated as much as possible.

------> K L A X - Los Angeles <----- for this episode.

FLIGHTPLAN:

Expect FL270 for cruise (27,000msl)

Downloadable PLN and FMS plans @ http://tinyurl.com/Karl-s-FlightPlans when available.
    Starts
    April 12, 2018 01:00 AM
    Ends
    April 12, 2018 02:30 AM

Just came in from tearing up my yard in the middle of some great spring weather. Time to relax and watch some tele. We're going from Los Angeles to Vegas tonight. Be there or... miss the episode of LA to Vegas

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X