Around the World/ Back in Time continues- episode #56: MOVIE NIGHT! Fiji-Hawaii

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the World/ Back in Time continues- episode #56: MOVIE NIGHT! Fiji-Hawaii

Hi guys! Looks like its time for another msFlights Movie Night!. So set your auto-pilot, grab some popcorn and enjoy the in-flight movie!

Thursday night HQ has tasked us with moving our time-traveling fleet across the great distance between Fiji and the Hawaiian islands. This is a distance of more than 2,700 miles so we will need a special set of aircraft for this one!

Our cruise will be at speeds of mach 1.8 to mach 2. at 45,000+ feet. (i.e. 1,000+ knots ground speed.)

Aircraft:
    Any aircraft capable of traveling 2700 nm in 2.5 hours non-stop such as:
    Concorde
    the F-111 and the XB-70
    The Convair F-106A Delta Dart (not realistic, but will work in FSX)
    Feel free to fly any fictional vehicle that is up to the task as well. I will be flying the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars.
    We are not aiming for realism on this flight, so adding fuel mid-flight (via the fuel/payload screen) is acceptable if you need.

Some may remember the last Movie Night was hosted by Storm in December. Any vehicle used on that night will be fine for this flight as well. Here is a link to that event that includes great discussions on possible aircraft as well as links to a few of them.
    http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...mber-29th-2014

Thursdays flightplan: NFFN --> PHNL

So bring your favorite beverage, pop some corn and join us Thursday as we enjoy an in-flight movie together! (I will supply a link to the movie we will watch with MovieSync on Thursday.)

Hope to see everyone there!

Happy landings,
    Lazer

please visit my Onedrive here:
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

A reminder for tonights Movie Night over the Pacific.

Bring your super-sonic aircraft and bucket of popcorn to NFFN for a 9pm EDT departure.

The show will start once we get to altitude and get settled in.

Hope to see everyone there!
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Concorde, Mach 2.0 at Flight Level 500.
      Please click on the pics for full size/clarity.

At Honolulu.

Last edited by Storm; July 10, 2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Here are some pics. http://imgbox.com/g/JdHfn7stC6

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X