X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Sim Expo 2018

Flight Sim Expo 2018

As many of you have heard, Flight Sim Expo is coming up in only a few short months. For those unaware, Flight Sim Expo is a gathering of simulator pilots, real world pilots, software developers, hardware manufacturers, and Virtual ATC services. We all feel alone, like we're the only ones in town that do what we do. At FSE, we can commune with other like minded persons. We can share our stories, our passion, and knowledge of this often complicated and overwhelming industry.

At this point in time, several people within our community, myself included, have expressed great interest and plans to go. I feel that there are enough of us, and more to come it would seem, to warrant better organization of our trip to the event. Many things are in the planning stages still, but there are a few things that we can count on.

1. The Date. FSE will be June 9th and 10th, 2018.
    2. The Location. The Flamingo, located on the strip, in Las Vegas, NV.
    3. Subject Matter. Flight Simulation, covering most simulators.

As I have not seen an interest from anyone else, I would like to take on the role of coordinator for the event. I can not, and will not, provide booking services. I will, however, provide as much information as possible, as well as avenues for lesser-cost lodging. I will also compile a list of those who will plan to attend, as well as help coordinate any other group activities.

Those who "sign up" first will have a priority for any planned extracurriculars, as well as possible transportation to the event.
    For those in need of "lesser-cost" lodging, it is LIMITED, and if you take a spot...
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't bail !!

For more information, you can visit the FSE webiste here. You can also PM me on Discord (preferred method), or PM via the forum, or we can arrange to communicate by other means.

I look forward to seeing and meeting as many of you as possible!

With Best Regards,
    Jared "Spliffy" Stolz

I would love to there.. and attend.. ..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X