Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAtoVEGAS second episode

This will be the another episode of a pilot episode. FOX TV has a new show with an aviation theme called LA TO VEGAS. It's a half hour sitcom based around the goings on of the flight crew and passengers that routinely fly this route. I watched a couple of episodes and it's amusing.

For this flight we will be flying airliners between KLAX and KLAS. While in cruise we will watch an episode of the show. This week we will be trying a new method to stream the episode that will hopefully resolve the sync issues that we encountered on the flight to Vegas . The link will be www.twitch.tv/msfgroupflight. This week we will watch the second episode, S01E02.

AIRCRAFT:
    I will be flying the default FSX 737 purely for simplicity's sake as flight lead so that I can focus on logistics. Any aircraft that can keep up is welcome
    but I would prefer to see passenger/cargo carrying craft vs anything military. But the choice is yours. I recommend an aircraft that be automated as much as possible.

FLIGHTPLAN:
    I will determine the exact route for KLAS to KLAX later. Expect FL2700 for cruise (27,000msl)

Downloadable PLN and FMS plans @ http://tinyurl.com/Karl-s-FlightPlans when available.

Textual: To be added later.

DAY/TIME:
    I will be setting the sim to real world weather and real world time.
    Starts
    March 1, 2018 02:00 AM
    Ends
    March 1, 2018 03:30 AM

Just a reminder to grab your fast planes and get ready for our second romp between LA and Vegas. Tonight @ 2100 EST.

Comment

Looks like fun! I'll be sure to be there, mil jet free!

Comment

I uploaded a FSX/P3D pln file for this trip to the link above. The text of the plan is: KLAS RBELL ROPPR RODDD DAG POM WUJEG SHELL GRIMY KLAX

We'll depart and land on 25R at both fields. I think we will slow the airspeed down to 250 from 290. That will give us about 5 more minutes in the air so hopefully we can finish the episode.

Comment

Gulfstream GIV-SP in X-Plane 11

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X