Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night Flights: Croatia (9:00pm ET)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Flights: Croatia (9:00pm ET)

Summary
    [From Wikipedia..]
    The service sector dominates Croatia's economy, followed by the industrial sector and agriculture. Tourism is a significant source of revenue during the summer, with Croatia ranked the 18th most popular tourist destination in the world. The state controls a part of the economy, with substantial government expenditure. The European Union is Croatia's most important trading partner. Since 2000, the Croatian government has invested in infrastructure, especially transport routes and facilities along the Pan-European corridors. Internal sources produce a significant portion of energy in Croatia; the rest is imported. Croatia provides a universal health care system and free primary and secondary education, while supporting culture through numerous public institutions and through corporate investments in media and publishing.

Time-zone BreakDown: April 17th, 2015 at:
    9PM Eastern
    8PM Central
    7PM Mountain
    6PM Pacific

Flight Plan:
    Starting Airport: LDPL
    Stops: LDLO, LDZD, LDSB, LDDU
    [I]Ending Airport: LDDU

Target Airspeed: [160kias -200kias]

Average Cruising Altitude: 6,500 FT - 9,500 FT AGL

Preferred Aircraft: Turboprops! I will be flying the default King Air most likely, however may install some of my Carenado aircraft.

Preferred Sim Platform: Steam Edition (Boxed works too, but will need a separate flight lead)

Steam North American server has been rebooted to yield mid morning in Croatia at flight time. Host airport for today is temporarily Venice, Italy - LIPZ - Aeroporto di Venezia Marco Polo. I don't know if I will personally be able to attend due to real life requirements.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Please click on the pics for full size/clarity.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X