Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trike Tuesdays with Cod4life14

Hay Everyone On Tuesday I was thinking about launching my group flight of the Air Creation Trikes... I was thinking it would start around 4:00 till about 7:00 we would be doing hops around the northeast of the united states. From starting at KHFD-KBDR-LGA- to then go site seeing around the New york city area.

THIS EVENT IS HELD ON FSX STEAM NOT CLASSIC I MIGHT HAVE A BOXED/STEAM HELPER TO RUN BOXED FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT OWN A STEAM ACCOUNT AND COPY!!!

-THANKS Cod4life14

Hey Cod, good to see you posting group flights, a couple of things I'd like to point out to you; 1. Hawg's long running Storm stalkers flight is on Tuesday nights from 9-11, 2. Try to keep your group flights to 2 hours or less, any longer than that and attendees start to get tiered.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RrDpHEG.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.fsxblueangels.com[/url]

Comment

Historically trikes were automatically kicked from our Classic servers. Whether that's still the case, I don't know. And do you really mean a 24 hour event?! Will you really be there for 24 hours? Schedule it for just the time you need, preferably around two hours, and perhaps not between the hours of 7pm to 9pm Eastern when there is another popular flight happening.

Comment

I am thinking about running it on FSX steam from 4:00 till 7:00pm possibly every Tuesday if you wouldn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by cod4life14 View Post
          I am thinking about running it on FSX steam from 4:00 till 7:00pm possibly every Tuesday if you wouldn't mind.
          You need to edit the event. Go to the original event and click Edit Event at the bottom. Then, under Event Date near the top, click on the Ranged Event tab, and enter the start and end times for your event. When the events have been going for a few weeks, and people think they're successful and you want to commit to running them long term, you can then consider making it a recurring event.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X