X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial flight for Captain Maik Korolczuk

Dear fellow Aviators

This week we have all experienced a loss.

Captain Maik Kiorolczuk was a flight attendant for Germanwings airlines and was involved in the accident in the French Alps.

If you have not heard about this tragedy, please visit CNN's website at

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/26/europe...ain/index.html

Captain Maik Kiorolczuk flew Emirates Flight 152 from Copenhagen to Dubai on March 23rd with Skywards Virtual.
    To honor Maik we would like invite everyone involved with Virtual Aviation to follow him to Dubai from Copenhagen on Sunday March 29th.

We would also like to remember the crew and passengers of Germanwings 4U 9525 | GWI19G.

Please invite and share this event as we would like to ensure that Maiks family sees the support that the Virtual World can offer.

Information Quicklook
    Departure - Copenhagen, EKCH
    Departure Time - 16:00z
    Arrival - Dubai. OMDB

Route - SIMEG Z491 TELMO DCT KOLOB N195 ELPOL N983 EMGIP/N0475F350 N983 POLON N133 LENOV UL619 KENIN DCT KARIL UL619 REBLA UL620 DINRO L601 ODERO UP975 EZS UT36 KAPES UL223 KAVIL/N0478F370 UL223 LAM G666 ORSAR B416 DESDI

This is the official route for the event.
    This flight will be on the Vatsim network

A great turnout for this event would be appreciated because Maik was part of a family that makes this community come alive.

You will be missed Captain.

This event is sponsored by Skywards Virtual Airline- http://www.skywardsva.com/

To most people the sky is the limit, but for those who love aviation the sky is home.
    -Anonymous

Last edited by miserlysun5; March 26, 2015, 11:32 PM.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=microsoft sans serif][COLOR=#000066][CENTER][FONT=Verdana]Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart
    [I]
    — Baron Manfred von Richthofen.[/I][/FONT]
    [/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][FONT=microsoft sans serif][COLOR=#000066][CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Powerful.
    I will try my best to be there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...