•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touring the Cape [CANCELED]

CANCELED DUE TO TIME, WILL BE DONE AT A LATER DATE

Hello all, Buuged here, Haven't done a lot of events so I guess I'll do one

So today we'll be touring the Massachusetts Cape, few airports but, have fun in the hour it takes!

We'll have a target airspeed of 90 to 115 knots, I'll be flying the A2A Piper Cherokee. Other Suitable Aircraft include:
    A2A C172
    Carenado DA40
    Carenado Piper Tomahawk
    Carenado C172
    Careando C152/Justflight C152 (Might be slow on takeoff)
    Storms Luscombe 8A
    Storms Auster A1 Autocrat

FPL:

Download the flightplan

[Wikipedia]
    Cape Cod is a peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean in the easternmost portion of the state of Massachusetts, in the Northeastern United States. Its historic, maritime character and ample beaches attract heavy tourism during the summer months.

Cape Cod stretches from Provincetown in the northeast to Woods Hole in the southwest. Cape Cod, as defined by the Cape Cod Commission's enabling legislation, is comprised of Barnstable County. The Cape Cod Canal cuts 17.5 miles (28.2 km) roughly across the base of the peninsula, though the western boundary of the cape extends to include small portions of the towns of Bourne and Sandwich which lie on the mainland side of the canal.[2]

Two road bridges cross the Cape Cod Canal: the Sagamore Bridge and the Bourne Bridge. In addition, the Cape Cod Canal Railroad Bridge carries railway freight and limited passenger services onto the Cape. Cape territory is divided into fifteen towns with many villages.
    When you put me and Superman Together, it's called a Superbug

Watch me on YouTube @ [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/bug9224"]https://www.youtube.com/user/bug9224[/URL]
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X