No announcement yet.

Airshow

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airshow

Hey msflights players! I welcome all of you to join me at Toulouse,LFBO . Spawn in any aircraft, ranging from cessnas to boeings to airbus. Any aircraft, spawn at any gate and look at other players taking off in their planes. You can do stunts like barrel rolls, show off the aircraft's capabilities like the Fly-By-Wire. You should not be flying anywhere else for this event. You can do touch and go's as we don't want players having to change positions to see you land or something. You can basically do anything except fly to other airports! Ranging from stunts all the way to "impossible" maneuvers.

Rules:

1. If a player is showing off his plane, do not interfere by flying into him or just shouting into teamspeak about how bad he is!
    2.When you takeoff, depending on the tower, make a traffic pattern for at least 2 flyovers, one very slow at alpha max(slowest speed your aircraft can go without stalling) and one fast flyover above the runway both at 300-500ft. Then, a full stop landing.
    3. I recommend planes with autopilot to help you do the flyovers, but you can also do stunts while doing the flyover( not recommended for big aircraft).
    4. You can use any plane, whether commercial or military, but don't join if you know you won't have enough time to complete it. Minimum requirement for each player is 10 mins.
    5. Please turn off crash settings( in case your plan backfires unless you are really sure you can pull it off)
    6. Have fun ^^

Conclusion: Twr will guide you for takeoff. After takeoff, do a traffic pattern of either direction depending on Twr. Climb to 3000-4000ft. You can do stunts along the way, just don't fly behind any mountains or fly too far from the airport. You can do 2 flyovers( 300-400ft), one slow and one fast. Show off your planes capabilities and most importantly, have fun.

-Orbit
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X