Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor's Top 10 most dangerous Airports Hop number 1.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor's Top 10 most dangerous Airports Hop number 1.

Hello everyone one thing I love about aviation are the challenges pilots constantly get. The biggest challenge are airports that may be under standards or are in an area that just make general aviation a danger. And I'm starting an event of my top 10 worst airports in the world. we will be flying to each of these airports in 10 events this being my first event of this category. I will be setting a flight plan for 2 airports 3 hops we will fly to the main airport then fly back to the same airport we started from. So we can test or landing and takeoff skills at these dangerous airports. Here is the flight plan for the first event.
    (((Upon landing at dangerous airport no use of auto approach))) You can use autopilot but not for actual decent for landing.

I'll will be starting my event with my opinion of the 10th most dangerous airport in the world.

We will be flying default Boeing 737 - 300knots at 15,000ft.

Starting Airport = San Francisco International Airport = KSFO Runway will be set upon takeoff after weather check.
    Second Airport = Will be given after takeoff for surprise and we will see what your piloting skills are up to par!!!
    Last airport = Mineta San Jose International Airport = KSJC

Please for the sake of surprise and respect of the event keep your guesses to yourself about second airport!!!

event at 9pm est flights are short enough for eastern time zone if your tired.
    Last edited by Trev91284; December 15, 2013, 01:01 AM. Reason: Cancelling Post we'll try to do this another day I posted it late

This looks fun, just saw this now, you should republish for at least 3 days in advance.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X