Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazers Around the World continues: Japan (Thursday December 5th @ 8pm ET)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazers Around the World continues: Japan (Thursday December 5th @ 8pm ET)

Hi pilots! Looks like its time for another night of delivering cargo in those majestic Herkybirds!

Our last flight took us from the Philippines on through to Taiwan. Thursdays cargo run takes us into southern Japan.

Heres what the flight plan for Thursday looks like:

RJFC Yakushima -- departing RW 32
    RJFK Kagoshima
    RJFU Nagasaki
    RJDC Tamaguchi
    RJBH Hiroshimanishi

Because these are all pretty short hops and the fact that the scenery here is very nice, we will be flying a little lower than usual:

Expect altitudes of about 10 - 12 thousand feet and speeds of 250 knots IAS.
    Feel free to use any aircraft that can maintain these requirements. Be aware that these runways are in the 5,000 ft. plus range.

All are welcome to join in these cargo flights but please be prepared ahead of time and be courteous of your fellow pilots. The event thread will include a kneeboard and a flightplan to use, as well as full instructions. Please use these tools to have a pleasant flight.

Also, a few people have requested my "Globe Slayer" Herkybird paint scheme, so here you go. It can be found on my skydrive here:
    http://tinyurl.com/l2e5w37

Happy landings,
    Lazer-
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Heres a handy kneeboard to use for the flight! Just click the link and hit "OPEN" instead of save, and it will open up in notepad, ready for you to use!

Place this .PLN file into your "my documents/flight simulator x files" folder, then LOAD it into FSX using the in-game flight planner!

Enjoy! hope to see everyone there!

Lazerbolt
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Comment

Damnit, we are going to see the play: It's a wonderful life
      at the Sunset playhouse tomorrow evening. Keep doing these please, I need my fix.

Comment

Just reminding everyone about tonights flight! We leave at 8:00 ET.

Wish you could make it Warhawk, but there will be many other flights. The world's not gonna run out of cargo to deliver!

Anyone who would like to have my "Globe Slayer" Herkybird paint scheme can find it on my skydrive here:

http://tinyurl.com/l2e5w37

See you all there!
        Lazerbolt
        Happy landings,
        Lazer

Comment

Will endeavor to bring my Boxcar into formation at the earliest stop, if I don't make the departure airport. (Dinner date at start of weekend.) Thanks for keeping these wonderful flights going with so much enthusiasm and attention to detail.

Comment

Some screenshots from last nights group flight.

"Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X