X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Flight

Hi, guys.

Cardinal K has asked me to post this 3 weeks after he died. So I ask all planes whether they start with Aeronca All the way to Zlin even if you have a jet, fly it. He asked that you fly the white livery and that the CRJ200/700/900 do the missing man when flying over Binghamton. (BGM)

I must ask if this is one if his family members and if Cardinal K has in fact died.
    If so, may I extend my sincerest condolences to you and his family.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

wait, what happened to him??

Comment

Cardinal K is a young pilot. He is deeply religious and has expressed it on TS3. I respect his choices and admire his devotion. I have communicated to him our position regarding politics and religion in TS3. There is no problem.
        I do not know if this is Cardinal K speaking in the third person or a proxy. He has spoken in the third person to me before.
        A few months ago, he stated that he was sad because his uncle was going to be the first person/prisoner in New York to be executed in many years. I expressed my condolences, but must have missed the event in the media...go figure...
        If Cardinal K is still with us, I hope he will join us in TS3. I hope he has someone to talk to. If he has passed away, I'm sure our condolences go out to his family.

Comment

Extremely skeptical here.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X